Developers, please bookmark this page. I’ll keep updating the state of the framework in this post.
Mar 09, 2014 / v18.104.22.168 (Latest)
- Fixed race condition in creating and managing individual Configuration Section files.
Feb 13, 2014 / v22.214.171.124
- Fixed the issue related to turning on/off Framework logging completely using ChoSwitch (System.Diagnostics.Switch). in App.Config as below. Possible switch are Off, Verbose, Info, Warning, Error.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <system.diagnostics> <switches> <add name="ChoSwitch" value="Off" /> </switches> </system.diagnostics> </configuration>
Feb 03, 2014 / v126.96.36.199
- Outstanding issues related to disabling logging completely using TraceLevel switch.
- Added optional Cinchoo.Core.Serializers.dll (a pre-generated and pre-compiled XmlSerializers to boost performance).
Jan 31, 2014 / v188.8.131.52
- Able to turn off Cinchoo logging completely by setting LogSettings..TraceLevel = TraceLevel.Off
Jan 22, 2014 / v184.108.40.206
- Fixed some minor issues.
Jan 12, 2014 / v220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue (Root element is missing), reported by user using the library in locale environment.
Please post your valuable feedback in this blog. Also if I miss anything, please email me at email@example.com. Glad to add them in future releases. Thanks for your support.