This tool converts tab characters to space characters and vice verse in text files. It is written in using WPF/C#/VS.NET 2010.
- Converts any text files
- Works with single file as well as files in a folder
- Number of Tab Size can be customized
- Runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7
How to use
- Click ‘Start’ whenever you are ready to convert files. Any time you can can start this conversion process.
- Type a full path of the file or folder in ‘Choose a File / Folder’ text box, then click ‘Add’ button to add it to ‘File(s) / Folder(s)’ list box. Or you can click ‘Browse’ button, to choose the file for conversion.
- At any time, you can select an item in ‘File(s) / Folder(s)’ list box, remove it using ‘Remove’ button.
- Type a output folder name in ‘Output Folder’ text box. This is where all the converted files will be written. If the folder not exists, will be created automatically.
- In ‘Valid File Exts’ text box, you can specify the type of files to be considered for conversion. Multiple file extensions can be specified in comma separated format.
- Choose mode either ‘TAB to spaces’ or ‘Spaces to TAB’ to convert files in respective way.
- Specify ‘Tab Size’ in the range of 1-60, amount of spaces for a TAB character.
- In ‘Status’ box, you can view the statues of the file conversion.
- Click ‘Clear’ button anytime to clear the ‘Status’ box.
- You can drag and drop file(s) or folder(s) to this tool for easy conversion process.